The Best Cheese Cake Brownies
I found this recipe on the web a few years ago thought it was wonderful. Anytime I make it to take to school or church everyone is asking for the recipe. It is easy!
- Ready In:
- 1 (23 5/8 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- prepared chocolate frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix to package directions and spread into well greased 13 X 9 pan.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, margarine and corn starch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake about 40-45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely. Then ice with frosting desired. I don't use frosting, I melt milk chocolate chips with a touch of shortening in a zip lock bag in microwave snip corner off and drizzle over top of brownies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These are delicious! I needed a quick and easy dessert to make to use up my cream cheese before it expired and I found this recipe. I took them to a family get together last week and they were a huge hit! Very rich and absolutely wonderful! My son has asked me to make them for a menu tasting project they are doing at school this week. Thank you!!Reply
see 1 more