The Best Broccoli You'll Ever Eat... Without Turning on the Oven
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Bring large pan of salted water to a boil.
- Cut broccoli into florets.
- Add broccoli to boiling water and blanch for 1 minute. Drain.
- In a large skillet, warm sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce and lemon juice. Add broccoli, toss to coat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I should have paid more attention to my mom when she tried to teach me the ways of the kitchen. Somehow I only retained the cake baking lessons. <br /> <br />... Please don't tell her that. I'll never live it down.</p>