Thai Spinach Salad
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces enoki mushrooms
- 10 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mint, minced
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- Cut off the dirty stem ends of the enoki mushrooms. Separate them into threads. Combine them with the spinach, bean sprouts, yellow peppers and almonds in a salad bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a blender; process on medium speed for 15 - 20 seconds, until pureed.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!