Thai Shrimp With Coconut-Almond Rice
photo by mliss29
- Ready In:
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce, Thai-style
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- green onion, chopped (for garnish)
- Prepare rice according to the package directions, but replace half the water called for with coconut milk.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add shrimp and cook 3-4 minutes until pink.
- Add chili sauce and stir until heated through.
- Stir almonds into cooked rice and top with shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!