Thai Shrimp and Mango Fried Rice
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined and shelled
- 4 cups jasmine rice, cooked and cooled or 4 cups basmati rice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons .sweet thai chili sauce (optional)
- 1 (600 g) bag europe's best nature's balance vegetables, cooked according to package directions
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 1⁄2 cups Europe's Best Sunburst Mangoes, thawed and diced
- chili garlic sauce (optional)
- cilantro, chopped
- bean sprouts
- lime wedge
- Combine eggs and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat in large wok or frying pan.
- Add garlic and stir fry until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, and cook until almost done, about 2 minutes.
- Push to the side of the wok, and add egg mixture to the center of the pan.
- Cook until set, about 1 minute, and then break up eggs. Push to sides of wok.
- Add rice and stir fry until until warm.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce and sweet Thai chili sauce and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Add cooked vegetables, roasted cashews, green onions and mango.
- Stir until warm. Garnish with cilantro, bean sprouts and lime wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.