Thai Roast Duck
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Clean and dry the duck.
- Season the inside with half the salt and pepper.
- Rub the outside with the remaining salt and pepper and coat with the soy sauce. Roast in a hot (425 F) oven allowing 20 minutes per lb.
- When golden brown, remove from the oven, cut in portions and place in a serving dish.
- Meanwhile, mix all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the duck. Just before serving, garnish with the lemon and tomato rings and sprinkle with the coriander.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!