Thai Pork Roll Ups
- Ready In:
- 6 (8 -10 inch) tomato tortillas or (8 -10 inch) plain tortillas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 cups packaged shredded broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- peanut sauce
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap tortillas in foil
- Bake in the preheated oven about 10 minutes or until warm.
- Cut pork into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- combine garlic salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- add pork strips and toss to coat evenly.
- Put cooking oil in a 10 inch skillet over a medium heat. Stir in seasoned pork and cook for 4 to 6 minutes untill no longer pink turring to brown evenly.
- turn heat down remove pork keep warm.
- add shredded broccoli slaw mix, onion, and ginger to skillet.
- cook and stir for 4 to 6 minutes untill vegetables are crips-tender. remove from heat.
- Peanut sauce.
- in a 1 to 1-1/12 guart saucepan cominge beanut butter , water, sugar, soysaus and garlic.
- heat over medium-low heat whisking constantly until mixture is smoothe and warm Use immediately or keep warm over a very low heat stirring occationallly.
Join The Conversation
I gave my son "Better Homes and Gardens"anyone can cook cook book for his 15th birthday. He want to be a Chef. He pick out this recipe to prepare for a family meal. The peanut sauce made an interesting contrast to the pork and veggie flavors. He is planning to enter it in the cooking contest at the local county fair with several recipes from this site in a Thai theamed meal. Thai Coconut Rice Thai Carrot Salad Coconut Lime Thai Snowballs