Thai Pad Pra Ram
Chicken (or tofu) with stir fry vegetables, Jasmine rice and peanut sauce.
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breast halves, cubed (drained and cubed) or 4 vegetarians substitute tofu (drained and cubed)
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby corn
- sliced fresh mushrooms (or one can, drained)
- 1 bunch broccoli floret (cut)
- 1 (227 ml) can water chestnuts
- jasmine rice (prepared by instructions)
- satay peanut sauce (or Thai Peanut sauce prepared with coconut milk)
- Heat a slightly oiled wok/skillet (medium/high). Stir fry chicken until no longer pink. Prepare the rice while stir frying the chicken.
- Add vegetables to chicken in wok/skillet and stir fry for approximately 3 minutes (too long and the vegetables will become soggy). When done, you can place a serving of rice on plate with stir fry on top, then add Satay or Thai Peanut sauce to the top. If you prefer, you can also combine just the vegetables and sauce. This is my variation on my favorite dish at my favorite Thai establishment.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION