Thai Hot Sauce (Nam Prik)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From the California Culinary Academy’s Wok & Stir-Fry Cooking at the Academy cookbook. They recommend trying this hot dipping sauce with grilled or fried foods.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons green onions, finely minced
- Combine the water, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, and garlic in small bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Add green onion.
- Serve in a shallow dipping bowl.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION