Thai Curry & Coconut Milk
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (approx 12oz)
- Slice beans into 1 1/2 inch lengths. Cut peppers into 1 inch pieces. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Place a 12 inch frying pan over high heat. When pan is hot, add oil, beans and broccoli florets; stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add chicken to cook, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and baby corn, about 2 minutes.
- Add curry paste, coconut milk and sugar. Reduce heat to low and stir until curry paste is well blended.
- Add water chestnuts; continue to cook about 4 minutes.
- Stir in fish sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!