Thai Chili Sauce Salmon
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Stovetop method and just too easy.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup asian sweet chili sauce, like May Ploy (or see $notetemplate1$ Thai Sweet Chili Sauce)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 salmon fillets, seasoned with salt and pepper (about 4-6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Whisk chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Pat dry the salmon with paper toweling. Season with salt & pepper, if desired. Place salmon fillets in skillet and cook over medium heat on one side about 2 minutes. Flip fillets over and add the prepared sauce over the top, scooping over to glaze.
- Cook for about another 2-3 minutes, allowing sauce to thicken while the salmon cooks. Remove salmon with sauce from pan and serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION