Thai Chicken Salad
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded or cubed
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper
- Make dressing and add the chicken~ toss to coat.
- In large bowl mix the lettuce and cabbage.
- Add chicken/dressing mixture the avacado and gently toss.
- Top with sliced green onion and cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was excellent! The dressing flavor was wonderful! I tweeked the vegetable ingredients quite a bit. For the lettuce, I used a combination of red leaf, romaine, and spinach. I also added mushrooms, bean sprouts, red onion, and broccoli. The fabulous dressing is the key, you can add whatever vegetable combination you want.