Texas Yum Yum
photo by AlainaF
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 20mins
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and pecans with melted margarine in bowl until well mixed. Press the mixture into a glass casserole dish to make the bottom crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until edges are lightly browned. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container of cool whip with an electric mixer until lumps are out.
- Spread over crust.
- In another large bowl, mix butterscotch and chocolate pudding mixes with the milk until it thickens.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread the other container of cool whip over top of pudding mix.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, and wrap with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a stay at home mom with a 3 year old son, and a student studying for my bachelors in environmental science.</p> <p>I learned how to cook from watching my Grandmother Dee growing up, as well as watching culinary shows after school. My first 'real' culinary try, was creme brulee at age 14, which tasted good but alot like flan.</p> <p>I have alot of my Grandmothers old cookbooks, including a Betty Crocker Recipe Box filled with recipe cards from the 1960's. I LOVE LOVE LOVE vintage cookbooks!</p> <p>Food is definitely a pleasure for me, and I love to change others opinions on eating. I also encourage others to try new things! My passions are science, music, and art--as well as any DIY project!</p>