photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can mild green chilies, chopped and undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Stir together first 4 ingredients; stir in chilies and cheeses. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11 x 17 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set. Cool and cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was an excellent recipe, Nancy's Pantry. Very tasty! I made it exactly as written (for the ingredients, anyway), and it had just enough kick for me. I had to make one adjustment--I don't have the right size pan, so I split it among two 9x13-inch baking dishes, and they were a little flat but ever so tasty, and they took only about 30 minutes to cook at the temperature listed in the recipe. I served these with bowls of salsa and sour cream, and they were just wonderful with our Margaritas while we waited out the mini-snow storm that hit our area yesterday! It's a good thing I took a photo of a few before serving them, because they were gone in a flash. This is my newest favorite appetizer that I will bring to potlucks and parties. Made for "Please Review My Recipe" tag game.