Texas Roadhouse Copycat Cinnamon Butter
I have discovered a few years back how Texas Roadhouse does their butter-This is THEE closest thing to the real deal!! Easy, simple and very yummie. By far our most favorite restaurant that we wanted to bring home and here it is!! Great on sweet dinner rolls, pancakes, waffles-just about anything-even corn on the cob!!"
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sweet creamy butter (softened, salted)
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, with a handmixer, beat butter till fluffy.
- Add confectioner's sugar at a time, blending well.
- Add cinnamon to mixture and blend well.
- Scoop into a small container-serve immediately or refrigerate.