Texas Ranch Stew
This is from Light & Tasty. Good, hearty warming stew.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup small shell pasta
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (5 1/2 ounce) cans V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook beef, onion, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until beef is no longer pink, drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir drained pasta into stew.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was so good and easy to prepare. Perfect for a busy, cold fall day. I followed the instructions except after browning, placed everything in the crock-pot and let it simmer on low for 4 hours. The smell when we walked into the house was awesome and we had a delicious dinner waiting after a busy day. Served this with warm corn bread and a glass of red table wine - perfect end to a great day. Thanks Sweety, I'll be making this again.Reply
see 1 more