Texas Ranch Potato Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Not your typical mustard & mayonnaise potato salad. These potatoes are slathered in a rich ranch dressing with bacon pieces to top it off. Tasty!
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs peeled white potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Best Foods)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs (Quartered)
- 1⁄2 lb pepper bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups celery
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1⁄2 ounce ranch dressing mix
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add whole potatoes, and cook until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, run under cold water to cool, and chop into 1 inch cubes. Transfer to a large serving bowl, and refrigerate until completely chilled, about 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise and green onion. Cover, and refrigerate for about 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Fry bacon until crunchy, drain fat & cool.
- Mix Eggs and Celery into the bowl of potatoes, then stir the mayonnaise mixture until well distributed. Crumble bacon into the bowl, and stir. Serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION