Connie's recipe from family collection.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 lb hash brown potatoes, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup corn flakes, crushed
- Mix all ingredients together while potatoes are slightly frozen. Pour into 9x13 pan. Melt 2 TBSP of butter and mix /4 cup cornflakes (crushed). Put on top of potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was a delicious dish, Brooke's Kitchen. Everyone loved it. And it was so easy to prepare, so I can imagine I'll make this often. An extra benefit of this dish is that it can be served breakfast too if a little crumbled bacon were added. Thanks for sharing your recipe with all of us. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.Reply