Texas De Brazil's Brazilian Papaya Cream
- Ready In:
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 fresh ripe papaya, peeled and cut into small dice, plus additional papaya for garnish
- creme de cassis (same as cassis)
- Using a blender, mix ice cream and papaya until well blended.
- Pour creamy mixture into tall chilled dessert glasses.
- Drizzle crème de cassis on top. Garnish with fresh papaya. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!