Texas Cowboy Caviar
This is FULL of great veggies! I serve this at all my get togethers, and it is loved by everyone.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white corn, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces black olives, chopped
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 large purple onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 -4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with corn chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This makes a ton! Definitely party sized. I would halve the recipe next time when making for just the fam, and would probably still have leftovers. I made it without olives because my son doesn't like them. I forgot to buy tomatoes, so I used a cup of red salsa. I will cut back a little on the onions next time as they were a touch overpowering.