Tex Mex Ziti
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or 2 tablespoons parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and drain again; set aside in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown beef and onion over medium heat for 5 minutes; drain off excess liquid. Add to the drained pasta along with spaghetti sauce, picante sauce, ricotta cheese, and 1 cup Mexican cheese blend; stir until well combined.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish and bake 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup Mexican cheese blend. Return to the oven and bake 10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"