Tex-Mex Potato Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
In ‘The Everything Tex-Mex Cookbook’
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 4 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup queso blanco, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Place in large baking pan along with red onion and garlic.
- Drizzle with olive oil; toss, using hands, coating vegetables with oil.
- Bake for 50-65 minutes, turning once with spatula, until potatoes are tender and crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine taco seasoning mix, yogurt, mayonnaise, and salsa; mix well.
- When potatoes are done, stir into mayonnaise mixture along with cheese, turning gently to coat.
- Cover salad and refrigerate for at least 3 hours until chilled; or you can serve the salad immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION