Tex Mex Corn Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This dip never last long at parties. Everyone always raves about it. It has a unique flavor and taste even better the next day.
- Ready In:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION