- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf (packed)
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 jalapeno pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 1⁄3 cups vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 lbs green cabbage, cored (and cut into wedges to fit feed tube)
- With Steel Knife:.
- Place cilantro in work bowl;with machine running, drop garlic and jalapeno pepper through feed tube and mince finely.
- Add onion and chop finely, using on/off turns.
- Add oil,vinegar,sugar, salt and pepper and blend 3 seconds.
- Pour dressing into large bowl and set aside.
- With Thin Slicer:.
- Arrange cabbage wedges cut side down in feed tube and slice using firm pressure, transfering to the large bowl as necessary.
- Toss cabbage with dressing, cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, drain excess liquid and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!