Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice
Looking for a way to use up leftovers? This one will put that chicken to good use.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups instant rice, cooked
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine all the ingredients, reserving 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Place in the casserole dish.
- Top with the reserved cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION