photo by ChefLee
- Ready In:
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced into half-moon shapes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and sliced in half
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups large shred mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne (ground red pepper)
- In a large bowl; place your cucumbers, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, black olives, pimientos, and cheese.
- In a smaller bowl; mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, Lawry's, pepper, Italian seasoning, vinegar, sugar, and cayenne.
- Pour oil mix into cucumber mix and toss to coat.
- Chill then enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!