Teriyaki Salmon With Mushroom Topping
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package presliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless salmon fillets (about 1 - 1.5 inches thick)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms to pan; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add 1/3 cup sherry mixture to mushrooms. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. Spoon mushroom mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat; add fillets. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned on all sides. Add mushrooms and remaining sherry mixture to pan; cook 2 minutes.
- Transfer fillets to a serving platter and top with sauce and mushrooms.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!