Teriyaki Mandarin Chicken Salad
A great summer salad, and is quick and easy to make. It's inspired from a dish I had in a trendy restaurant in Kirkland, WA.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade
- 11 ounces canned mandarin oranges
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1⁄4 cup smoked almonds, crushed
- Marinade chicken in teriyaki 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Cook chicken and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Toss salad mix with salad dressing. Arrange on plates.
- Add chicken to the center.
- Arrange mandarins and avocado decoratively around chicken.
- Sprinkle almonds on top and serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION