Teriyaki "dump" Chicken OAMC
- Ready In:
4 chicken breasts
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, garlic, and ginger to make marinade.
- Freeze chicken in marinade in a 1-gallon freezer bag.
- When preparing to serve, thaw chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour chicken and marinade into a baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Serve chicken over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very good! Definitely a keeper!! I actually put it together using frozen chicken breasts...( the flash frozen boneless, skinless kind that you get at Walmart)...put in freezer then pulled it out the night before serving to defrost in the fridge and cooked as instructed. Worked just fine! Served it with Jasmine Rice made in the pressure cooker and steamed broccoli!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wife, a mother and grandmother, I love to bake and I love to can (water-bath and pressure). My family and I live on 5 acres, we now have chickens and ducks and who knows what else we'll add in the future. My favorite meal to make and eat is soup.