Teriyaki Chicken Wings (Oamc)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 (5 lb) bag chicken wings, frozen
- Divide chicken wings between 2-3 one gallon ziploc freezer bags.
- In a 4 cup measuring cup assemble remaining ingredients and stir.
- Divide teriyaki sauce between the 2 or 3 bags of chicken wings, and freeze.
- To prepare chicken wings, thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place wings in a large baking pan along with teriyaki sauce.
- Heat oven to 400°F and bake for 30 minutes turning once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Collecting recipes is a hobby, although cooking is something I avoid. My favorite recipe is to eat out. :) I do enjoy quick and easy cooking. I am the mom of Jake and the wife of Larry.