Dinner is Ready! 30 Meals in One Day – OAMC Serves 6
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Arrange in greased baking dish. Bake 15 minutes at 350. Pour off liquid.
- In saucepan, combine soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, garlic, ginger and cornstarch. Cook and stir until thick and glossy. Pour over chicken in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 350. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Place in freezer bag. Label and freeze.
- To serve: thaw and heat. Serve with rice and egg rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION