photo by Rick M.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups silver tequila, chilled
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, chilled
- 1 cup fresh lime juice, chilled
- 2⁄3 cup light agave syrup
- lemon and lime slice (for serving)
- Stir tequila, lemon juice, lime juice and syrup in a large pitcher until completely combined. Chill until ready to serve. For serving, stir ice, lemon and lime slices into pitcher. Pour over ice-filled rocks glasses and top with lemon and lime slices.
- Do ahead: Cocktail can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover pitcher and chill. Add ice, lemon and lime slices just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food editor, food stylist. I cook, I write and I eat. I have the best job ever. Surrounded by people who love food as much as i do, who are incredible cooks and teach me something every day. Not to mention the fact that I get to graze on amazing food and get paid for it, like that chocolate cherry shortcake I just ate for breakfast. Yeah, it doesn't suck.