photo by Muffin Goddess
- Ready In:
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Heat butter and one cup of chips in a 3 quart sauce pan over low heat , stirring constantly, until melted.
- Stir in sugar, flour, tequila, baking powder, salt and eggs, until combined.
- Spread mixture in the pan and sprinkle with remaining chips and nuts.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until the center is set.
- Cool completely before cutting into desired sized squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are some of the fudgiest brownies I've ever tried! Don't let the tequila scare you off, either -- there's a hint of some flavor in these that is different than the usual brownie flavor, but no one would guess that it's tequila if they didn't already know it was in there. I omitted the nuts and topped these with Recipe#286575 (PAC multitasking, lol). Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall '12
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My kitchen is my sanctuary...I am always happy when I am cooking for my loved ones! </p>