Tender Asparagus Spears With Garlic Mustard
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Simple, easy and always enjoyed by many. I always double this recipe because my family loves it. Hope you enjoy also. From Land-O-Lake Cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- in a 10' skittle place asparagus spears, add enough water to cover, bring to a full boil, cook over med heat until asparagus is crispy tender (5 to 7 min).
- drain and return asparagus to skittle, add remaining ingredients pushing asparagus to side just until butter melts.
- cook over med heat stirring occasionally, until heated through (5 to 7 min).
- Serve while hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION