Teddy Bear Snack Mix
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Discard seasoning package from ramen noodles.
- In a large bowl, mix together noodles, cereal, teddy bear cookies, nuts and raisins.
- In a 4 cup glass measure, combine cinnamon, honey, butter and orange juice.
- Heat in microwave until melted and well mixed.
- Pour this mixture over the cereal mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- Spread into a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Package in individual baggies, about 1/2 cup per baggie and then place in a larger freezer bag and freeze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I completely goofed on this recipe. I mixed all of the ingredients together and spread it on the pan. Then, my work line rang and I answered it and forgot about the snack mix. So, it sat for about an hour before I baked it. The golden grahams got kind of soggy. I baked it anyway and it came out fine. Probably not as it should, but good enough. It still tastes great!!! What more can you ask for? I keep finding myself snacking on it! I plan to make another batch for my son's preschool snack.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My DH and I live in Arizona. We have five children ages 24, 20, 16, and 14 year old twins. I LOVE to cook and find it a lot of fun and very relaxing. I have an extensive cookbook collection and enjoy reading them. <br /><br /><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/BtoBHosts.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /> <br /><a href=http://photobucket.com target=_blank><img src=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/freezer.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /></a> <br /><br /><a href=http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/?action=view?t=daringdingos.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/daringdingos.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></a> <br /><br /><a href=http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/?action=view?t=tish2.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/tish2.jpg border=0 alt=Recipezaar Challenge 2008 /></a></p>