Teacher Coffee Cake
photo by Petite Mommy
- Ready In:
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Prepare streusel mix.
- Spread 1/2 batter into 9" cake pan. Sprinkle 1/2 streusel over batter.
- Repeat with rest of batter and mix.
- Bake 375° for 25-30 minutes.
- Get back to school ASAP!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A delicious coffee cake and easy to make. Since the directions for mixing weren't specific, I creamed the softened butter with the sugar, then beat in the egg and salt. I mixed the baking powder with the flour and stirred that in. I did add several smallish apples diced to the batter. For the streusel, I used brown sugar and increased it to 3/4 cup and doubled the flour and butter. (I really like streusel). The texture is perfect. I got raves from everybody! Thanks for the recipe!!