photo by Julie Bs Hive
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup hot brewed tea (I use earl grey)
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄4 ounce whiskey (just a splash)
- Make tea, steep.
- Measure 3/4 cup tea pour in mug.
- Add baileys and a splash of whisky.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh, it does grow on you. My immediate response was..."diluted Bailey's" and I thought I'd stick to my normal tea toddy (tea, lemon, honey and a splash of bourbon or scotch) and alternate it with sips of straight Bailey's. But by the time I had sipped half of the drink, I was a convert. And there are so delightfully many kinds of tea to try in combination with the many types of whisky... Oh yes. :-)