Tatjana's Sambuca, With Fire!
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces sambuca romana (I use Molinari)
- 3 coffee beans
- Pour your sambuca into a shot glass.
- Add the 3 coffee beans. Light the sambuka so that it flambe's, and leave lit for a minute or a minute and a half. (not more or the glass will get too hot).
- Extinguish the flame by resting a drinking glass on the shot glass so that there is no oxygen and the flame goes out (takes 3 seconds or less)
- Wait until the glass has cooled a little to handle and crunch a coffee bean as you drink the sambuca to blend the flavours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation