Tater Tot Potato Skins
I was recently served this appetizer at a baby shower, and it was simple yet delicious!
- Ready In:
- 32 ounces tater tots (thawed)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chives, diced
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, crisp and chopped
- Use a wooden tool (like the end of a Pampered Chef spoon) to push a thawed tater tot into a greased mini muffin pan.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on each tater tot.
- Bake at 350 -400 until cheese is melted and bubbly and tater tots are a little browned.
- Serve with sour cream, bacon bits and chives on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation