Tater Tot Casserole With Sausage
photo by Donnie A.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread the sausage, bacon, or ham evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread cheese over meat. I use 4 cups of cheese, but you can use less if you prefer to reduce the calories.
- In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point).
- Top with frozen tater tots.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Some ovens may take more or less time. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!