Tater Nugget Hot Dish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe in a magazine over the summer. My family and I just love it and it's a wonderful comfort food. I usually serve it with a side salad and it just hits the spot! Did I mention how easy it is to?
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery (1 medium stalk)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Green Giant frozen cut green beans, thawed (from 1-Lb bag)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen potato nuggets (4 cups)
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef, onion and celery over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in both soups, the green beans, garlic powder and pepper. Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Top with potato nuggets.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and potato nuggets are golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION