Tasty Turkish Toasties
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Woolworths Fresh Mag. I always have home-made hommus in the fridge, this is a tasty way to use it.
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf Turkish bread, split lenghtways
- 1⁄3 cup hummus, dip
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 green capsicum, sliced
- 100 g shaved roast chicken
- 4 slices vintage cheddar cheese
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread hommus over the base of one half of turkish bread, top with onion, capsicum, chicken & cheese.
- Top with remaining bread half & cut into 4 even portions.
- Cook in panini press for 4-5 mins or until heated through & cheese melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION