Tasty Tater Tot Casserole W/Noodles and Cheese
photo by PtldGrl
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 (15 ounce) canned corn (or frozen corn)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces rotini pasta or 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 lb frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil then add the noodles of your choice. Cook about 7-9 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While cooking the pasta, brown ground beef with chopped onion. Drain.
- Mix condensed soups, corn and onion soup mix together in medium sized bowl.
- In 9x13 casserole dish, combine soup mixture, noodles and meat. Mix well.
- Top with shredded cheese and desired amount of tater tots.
- Bake in oven for about 20-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!