I made some changes to this recipe I found on the 'net, making it easier to prepare, without losing any of the taste. Minced Onion and garlic are sauteed in olive oil, then the peas are simmer in chicken broth. I expected the kids to groan, but they liked it.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups thawed peas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock
- In a skillet over med. heat, saute the garlic and onion in the olive oil.
- Mix the water and chicken stock, then add to the skillet.
- Stir in the peas and simmer until tender.
- Season with pepper as desired.