Tasty Low Carb Salad
photo by Kamisi
- Ready In:
- Using a food processor shred the cauliflower and then place the shredded cauliflower in a microwave casserole dish. Add two tablespoons of water, cover with lid or plastic wrap and cook in the microwave on high for 5 minutes. Remove, uncover and set aside.
- Chop tomatoes and scallions and place in a large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower and bacon and toss.
- Add the maynaisse and the salt and pepper and toss.
- To serve line plates or a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves (if using) and place salad on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!