Taste Like KFC Coleslaw
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs green cabbage
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1⁄3 cup granulated white sugar
- 3 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- In food processor shred the cabbage.
- In large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green pepper, and onion.
- Whisk together in a small bowl-the salad dressing, sugar, and vinegar.
- Pour over the coleslaw mixture, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.
- PIG OUT!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I love coleslaw, but everyone else in my family is not so fond of it. This was very easy to mix up (i used packaged coleslaw mix). I also used regular mayo as I do not like miracle whip. It was nice and creamy and sweet, just like I like my coleslaw! I will be making this the next time I am hungry for slaw. Thanks.