"Tartufi" is Italian for "truffle". These balsamic vinegar in these simple treats adds new depth and dimension to the dark chocolate.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 3 (1 ounce) dark baking chocolate squares
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- Heat chocolate and cream in a saucepan over lowest heat, stirring until almost melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Add vinegar and stir.
- Chill, uncovered, for about 1 hour until just fim enough to form into balls.
- Form into balls, using 2 teaspoons for each.
- Roll each ball in chocolate sprinkles until coated and place on wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Chill until firm and set, about 4 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION