- Ready In:
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) fish fillets
- 4 sprigs fresh French tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2⁄3 cup dry white wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray a pyrex baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add the fish filets, then pour the wine over the fish.
- Place one sprig of tarragon on each filet, or dust lightly with dried tarragon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake, covered, at 400F for 15-20 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
5 Stars, nice clean taste with minimum effort, used fresh tilapia and dried tarragon (no fresh tarragon at the local grocer's), with Pouilly Fuisse (French Chardonnay). Could not taste the wine, but enjoyed the touch of tarragon. DH said he preferred dry sherry (normally without tarragon), as we like the taste of sherry when we poach fish. Served with Recipe #313161 #313161 atop steamed white rice. Thanks for posting, SusieCat too. Made for 1.2.3 Hit Wonders.