TARRAGON LIMONCELLO HALIBUT
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup limoncello
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt, ground
- 1 halibut fillet
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot paprika (to taste)
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Pour half of it in a small saucepan; keep it warm.
- Lay lemon slices on a large foil and place fillet on top, skin side down. Brush generously with the room temperature butter sauce (the one from the small bowl); season with salt, black pepper and hot paprika.
- Gather foil together, fold it and crimp it, including the ends. Place it on a perforated grill top and transfer to the BBQ. Grill for 15 to 20 minutes at 500-550ºF, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Before serving, spoon the warm butter sauce on top. Served with rice and steamed veggies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.