Tarragon & Green Bean-Potato Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found in CuisineTonight Sandwiches & Salads. It sounded delish and they serve it along side a King Crab Louie Sandwich.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 a lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- salt and pepper
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon, vinegar, shallots, tarragon and lemon juice in a large bowl for the dressing; set aside.
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes. Add green beans; cook until potatoes are tender when pierced, 3-4 minutes. Remove potatoes and beans; plunge the vegetables in ice water to cool. Drain, then quarter potatoes.
- Toss potatoes and green beans with dressing to coat; season with salt and pepper. Serve salad chilled or at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION